Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another First!

Each year, around April graduation, I get a little nostalgic. So many wonderful things have happened in our lives during April and May, and each year I relive some of the emotions and excitement!

This year, I'm re-living undergraduate and graduate graduation...


and starting my first job...

Because Ryan is finishing his final pre-med classes and yesterday he started his first job...


April 9, 2012 - BYU Campus

We feel so blessed! Ryan has just under 18 months before med school, and we were worried that he would be without a job and/or other meaningful experience.

Luckily he found the perfect, well-paid and flexible job for him here at BYU. We couldn't have asked for a better situation.

I'll admit I do miss him coming to say hi, but I'm excited for this new opportunity!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...