Recent Posts

Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Day!

(*Blog post started on April 20th, completed on May 8th)

Yesterday I became an adult.

Yes, I am quite aware that I have a bachelor's degree (and 99.9% of a master's), have been married for almost two years, and have a child... but, yesterday I entered the workforce.

It was quite the experience. I planned out my wardrobe, got my papers together, woke up early, and even commuted via the bus!

But, the best part was that Adriel acted as my 'mom' as I hopped on the bus headed to my 'first day'...

So I am killing two birds with one stone by showing the before and after snapshots...

Before (Easter Weekend 2010)

Caption: Burnt-out graduate student, in desperate need of post-pregnancy change


After (First Day of Work; Waiting at the Bus Stop)


Caption: Here We Go! With a new-job cut and color (from my amazing sister-in-law)

*Tribute to Adriel for making me look fabulous on my first day of work, getting me onto the bus, and running back for my suit jacket when I forgot it! (Thanks mom! ;)

2 comments:

Adi said...

Let's not forget the good start to your day with a bran muffin!

McKenzie said...

But of course, great start to the day! :)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...