Recent Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Walks

In March, Ryan and I went off sweets. We were successful. We did it again in July with only minor setbacks and realized that it's not so much no sweets as sweets in moderation.

So, we're doing sweets once a week. And for the most part, we're been doing really well. We've had to work around specific events and birthdays, but I feel like I've got a handle around my sweet tooth and that we're setting a better example for Adi.

Still, one of the ways we've been able to keep our sanity is to make delicious chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies for friends and neighbors on Sundays and go on long afternoon walks to deliver them. We did that today and had fun surprising people with delicious treats! Here's what Adi thought about it!


Giving away cookies? Oh my!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...