Recent Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lightroom

So, I have a secret that I haven't exposed to the blogosphere. 

I've got a new hobby. Photography. 

Inspired by a new friend, I decided to take a class at BYU this summer, and I've loved it. I've started to identify my personal style, but more on that to come. 

Not-so-secretly I've enjoyed borrowing the department's Nikon D700 and Nikkor lenses. Consequently, my wonderful teacher has turned me into a Nikon snob, and thus begins the saving for a full-frame chip camera and a few super fast lenses. 

Fortunately, I've still got the camera for another week or so. 

Today is the last day of class and we worked with Adobe Lightroom. I manipulated a few of my favorite photos I've taken of Adi, but keep in mind these are JPG edits, not RAW... so the quality is questionable. And, this is the first time I've ever edited photos. 

So. Much. Fun. 


Adi's gorgeous eyes. 


Awesome lighting. Still working on a few things. I think I'll use this photo as my final project. 


Little scowls towards the camera (she's not a fan)


I manipulated the yellow in this. Previously it was super bright. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...