Recent Posts

Friday, August 5, 2011

Yesterday I had to laugh 'cause I saw a big...

Giraffe! 

On Saturday, Ryan and I had a full day.

First off, I had lunch with my globe-trotting friend, Katie from graduate school. She just moved to Singapore. That's right, she just moved 8,808 miles at seven months pregnant. She is incredible.


Good luck Katie, love ya! And can't wait to come visit!

After that, we met up with Ryan's family for a trip to Hogle Zoo

Being the end of July, it was hot, but quite nice. We had fun watching the monkeys and birds, but especially the elephant and giraffe. Adi wasn't sure about the elephant (they're kind of big) and definitely did not like Zoorassic Park.







After a fun time at the zoo, we met up with my colleague, Sherami, and her family to capture their darling personalities in a few fun photos. More on that to come. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...