Recent Posts

Monday, May 9, 2011

Red Rock Relay

Last week I committed to running the Red Rock Relay in Zion's with my cousins. It is 187 miles! Aghh! I'm excited, yet kind of nervous... but, I was excited when I ran the Rex Lee Run course on Saturday pushing Adrielle in the stroller and I beat my PR. It was great.

As I was looking through some old blogs this morning, I found this, and realized that I have become such a better person because of my sweetheart. I do not consider myself a runner, but I realize that I can do hard things and that I can run. :)

Here's to the next 16 weeks of training and an awesome race or two between here and there!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I've always wanted to do that! Have fun! I'm sure you'll do great. :)

lurel said...

Sam and I did the Red Rock last year! It's way fun! Good luck!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...