Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Domesticity.

Is that a word? Who knows, I just coined it.

Yesterday was such a great day! After work, Ryan brought Adi to me along with the running stroller and my workout clothes while he went to an OChem review. It was a little cold to take Adi outside (she has a little bit of a cold), so we hopped on over to the indoor track.

Let's just say it was exponentially easier to run the Rex Lee route the other day, but I pushed myself here and there and ended up doing about 4 miles. Yes. Day 1 of 126 of my training regimen. Awesome.

After my workout, Ryan and I headed home and whipped up some delicious homemade macoroni and cheese--thanks again to the Food Nanny.

And... because I am trying to plan for the week, I decided to make some homemade French bread for dinner tonight.

I was a little nervous because I'd never made homemade bread before...


but it turned out so well! It looked amazing and was so delicious--especially warm out of the oven. 

I love to cook--did you know that? 

I often don't have the patience or time. 

But, domesticity sure is fun. 

And yummy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your french bread puts the one I made you (and Jana) to shame! I should get your recipe.

Alison Rae said...

That is great about the Red Rock Relay! Tell me more about it! I have been SOOO incredibly bad about running. It sucks. I am proud of you and your domesticity!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...