Recent Posts

Sunday, January 30, 2011

iPod Tag 2

Ryan and I are revamping the blog, and came across the first iPod Tag that he did a couple of years ago.
So, to have some fun, we decided to try it again. 

Here are the rules:


1. Put your iPod on shuffle

2. Fill in each number with the next song title...

3. DON'T CHEAT!!

Results below (and we did not cheat): 

1. How am I feeling today? "Days Go By" (Keith Urban)

2. How far will I get in life? "Te regalo" (Translation: "I gift to you" (Carlos Baute)

3. What is my best friend's theme song? "Te dejo, Madrid" (Translation: "I leave you, Madrid") (Shakira)

4. What was high school like? "Mentira" (Translation: "Lie) (La Ley)

5. What is in store for me this weekend? "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" (Usher) We're excited about this one.

6. What is the best thing about me? "Bendita tu luz" (Translation: "Blessed is your light") (Mana)

7. What song is about my parents? "Tu No Eres para Mi" (Literal translation, "You aren't for me") (Fanny Lu) We're a little concerned about this.

8. How is my life going? "Love Story" (Taylor Swift) Awww...

9. What song will they play at my funeral? "Fireflies" (Owl City)

10. How does the world see me? "Bella's Lullaby" (Piano Version) Hum... not quite sure what to think. I've always said that Ryan is my Edward... 

11. What do my friends think of me ? "Si No Te Hubieras Ido" (Literal translation: "If you hadn't left") (Mana) I guess this means we're loved?

12. Do people secretly think I’m good looking? "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" came up again! :)

13. How can I make myself happy? "Chances" (Five for Fighting) 

14. What should I do with my life? "Manos al Aire" (Literal translation: "Hand to the air") I guess this is good, right? Throw your hands up (in a good way)?

15. What is some good advice? Apologize. (One Republic) This song is the exact same song that Ryan happened upon two years ago! Some good advice maybe?

16. Will I get married? "Ni Freud Ni Tu Mama" (Literal translation" "Neither Freud Nor Your Mother") Yikes.

17. Where will I go in life? "Strip Me" (Natasha Bedingfield) Yikes again.

18. Will I have kids? "Colgando en tus manos" (Literal translation "Hanging in your hands") Hum... yes, Adi is always hanging on and around us. 

19. What is my current theme song? "Mine" (Taylor Swift) 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...