Recent Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Renesmee

Disclaimer: Although I have read the wonderful Twilight series, I am by no means an Edward worshiper. I find (and have found since first reading the series) that I am perfecty happy with my own Edward, Ryan.



Renesmee. For those of you who recognize this word, you understand the emotion behind it. You can feel your heart beat quicken as you remember your obsession as you spent hours perusing her story. I just finished the book Breaking Dawn, and I have to acknowledge the fact that I absolutely loved this book. Stephanie Meyer's imagination is fascinating, and I love how she spun an intricate web with the characters' individual and collective stories. The story captivated my attention (as you have previously read), and now that I've finished I find myself wondering if I'm fully satisfied knowing that the book ended with a "Happily Ever After" or if my subconscious would like further proof of Bella's saga. Still, I must admit that I'm quite intruiged and very impressed with how Meyer pacified the Edward-lovers as well as the Jacob lovers. The introduction of Renesemee was surprising, but very natural. Things seem oddly at peace, and perhaps that's what Meyer was going for: finally Bella finds a balance. Truly she was born (rather written) to be imortal.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...