Recent Posts

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Still Small Voice

Today after leaving church I felt impressed to stop by the house of my good friend, Gail, the Primary President in our sister ward. I had found a binder from their ward and wanted to return it.

I spotted by and we chatted--she had dogs their, so Adi was in Heaven. 

Afterwards, as we drive away, I saw my friend's house, and felt a strong prompting to swing by, but hesitated. Again, it was so strong, so I asked Adi if she wanted to go see her friend, Annabelle.

When I knocked on the door, Jenn answered and invited us in. She was dressed up and I said she looked nice--to which she said they were blessing Baby Bailee. 

"Oh yay! Can I come?" Was my exact response. 

(Afterwards I thought--how rude of me!) 

Jenn said of course and after a brief chat, we all headed to their Sacrament Meeting. It was fun because it was so many of our old friends (from our previous ward). 

Jenn and Dave's good friend and neighbor, Paul, blessed Bailee and it was so calm, sweet, and touching--the spirit was very strong. 

After the blessing I snapped a quick picture of Bailey (sinner I know!). She is darling, sweet, and so very calm. 


On our way home after the Sacrament, I offered a silent prayer to my Heavenly Father thanking him for the prompting and the opportunity I had had to be there. It was a very special day. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...