Recent Posts

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Nose.

My sleep schedule has totally been thrown off of late and I'm now waking at 5am. Bad. Bad. Bad. 

Not to mention that I have to go to the bathroom every. five. minutes. 

I don't know if I suddenly started actually having symptoms or if I just started seeming them, but they're there.

And as an extrovert, it might be hard to hide "our little secret" as we've coded it considering that as I observe the world around me, I usually verbalized those observations to others. 

For example yesterday I walked past a colleague's office and smelled anise/fennel and commented on it (she uses a doTerra oil that helps with milk production--she's nursing). Later when we were chatting, she said she hadn't brought it to work, that she's used it at home and was self-conscience about it. She had asked others if they could smell it and guess what... I'm the only one who said I could. Ding, ding, ding. 

In other news, I went to the gym a couple of hours after having eaten a meatballs for dinner. I knew I would regret it, but yikes. I was way, way off and I don't know how much was pregnancy (I mean I just found out and I'm only like a week pregnant--come on now, does that even count) and how much was exercising at night/lack of sleep/etc.

247 days to go...

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...