Recent Posts

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tazbaa

In early 2005, through unlikely circumstances, I met one of my best friends, Tazbaa (aka: Bahii or Bah). 

Over the next couple of years we had fun here and there, and then in 2008, within a week of each other, married our best friends. I felt so lucky to be invited to be one of Bahii's bridesmaids and to grow closer to Bahii and Matt. I also felt lucky and grateful that Ryan was able to grow closer to them too! (How often do you find really, really good couple friends!?)


May 17, 2008 | Bahii and Matt's Wedding Day

Since then, we have had fun opportunities to grow closer, even when separated by hundreds of miles. 

Today, I'm cursing those hundreds of miles, because today, Bah deserves a... 

Very Happy, Happy Birthday! 

She is gorgeous, smart, funny, sweet, spiritual, and all around incredible. She is a wonderful friend!



0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...