Recent Posts

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Binx, 

You are so funny. 
This morning I said, "I love you Honey Boo Boo". 
You weren't so thrilled at this idea and responded with, "I'm not your Honey Boo Boo, I'm your child." 
Sometimes I wish I could slow down time, but then I realize how proud of you I am as I see you progress each and every day. 
I think this is just a call for me to record and document more. 
Monday, Jamie and Dane had us over for breakfast for dinner (their April Fool's Tradition) and you were so cute with baby Noelle and Tyler. 
If it weren't for our sanity, you'd probably already have a dog.  
Maybe when you're twenty. (:
This week you've constantly been asking to ride your tricycle. 
We should have known that your love of the outdoors would just increase as you grew. 
I hope it stays that way throughout your life. 
We'll keep that you in mind as we look at potential medical schools. 
I love you. 
Love, your bestest buddy.




Dear Ryan, 

We need a vacation. 
From the crazieness of life... 
But then again, I guess we kind of like it that way. 
I'm so proud of your Red Cross involvement, especially this week.
You really are my hero. 
How you manage to do it all baffles me. 
May 1st is approaching quickly. I'm sorry if I make you anxious! 
I'm anxious worried and anxious excited all at the same time. 
Can't wait for what the next year has in store!
You are my sunshine. 
Love, your wifey.


Dear self, 

Great job this week. (Although that J-Dawgs probably didn't help...)
You deserve a vacation!
Don't worry, June and July will come sooner than you realize. Cherish each moment. 
They call it bootcamp for a reason. (At least you know it was worth it)
Work was nuts, but class presentations week were hilarious. 
Type Focus Candy, Red and White Blood Cell STAR Stories, Shaving faces! 
You have some great students. 
Gear up for some heavy, heavy grading with Personal Marketing Portfolios due Monday and Tuesday. It's going to be a long time to April 16th. 
Car shopping was fun. Can't wait to drive one off the lot! Think practically... and then have some fun.
Happy Spring!
Love, self. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...