Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Due January 2013

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been dying to make this public.

But alas, as it was not my good news to share, so I had to wait.

Until now!

Remember these beautiful people?


And their beautiful wedding last November? 


They are expecting! 

Baby is due in January 2013. 

And we simply can. not. wait. 

Of course a trip back East must be in order. 

(And of course they think that Ryan for a boy or McKenzie/Adrielle for a girl would be perfect...)

Erin told me a few months ago by spilling that "What to Expect When You're Expecting" was on her nightstand. 

(I screamed in delight and picked up the phone to call her.)

Congratulations you two! We are so excited for you!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...