Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days Closer to Christ

Last year around the holidays our Relief Society participated in a challenge called "30 Days Closer to Christ" in which you focus on one of Jesus Christ's divine attributes each day, studying and praying to know. For one reason or another I was unable to participate. However, I starred the e-mail from the Relief Society president and have seen it periodically throughout the year.

I saw it a few weeks ago and made the commitment that I would participate in my own personal challenge to start just after Thanksgiving and conclude on Christmas Eve.

Often we look past the true meaning of Christmas, so this year I will look to my Savior for further light and knowledge as I come to know him better this Christmas season.


0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...