Recent Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

Graffiti Bathroom Wisdom

Last Friday, my colleagues and I went to a conference at the Wasatch Campus of UVU. It was fun--a warm day with a cool undertone.

The scenery was beautiful...


I loved the the building had a whole side of windows with couches and chairs--it was so relaxing and breathtaking.

On a very different note, the graffiti in the bathroom held deep wisdom...



"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world." 
- George Washington Carver

Interesting. I'm not quite sure what context this had, but if we take that advice to our families, jobs, and other callings in life, we will command the attention of the world. 

Too deep for a Monday? Maybe.

1 comments:

SRA said...

I love Heber. Did you get to stop at the Dairy Keen on the way back to Provo??

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...