Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back at The BYU

I have spent way too much time and money at this school. But I love it, and we can see the light at the end of this portion of the tunnel leading to med school. Did I mention that I also love not having a 4-hour daily commute?

I wish the weather were better - a week of sunshine followed by a week of cold rain?!
Come on, give me a break. Winter has already lasted at least 6 months this year.

Kennedy Center lectures are awesome.

After spending some time in the Eyring Science Center for my physics lab, I can understand why these people need boards like this.

Kung Fu Panda in the Talmage.

And some may wonder why I like OChem.
Would it be unreasonable to say that I read the book for the pictures?

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...