Recent Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Rex Lee Run 2011

Yesterday, Ryan and I ran the Rex Lee Run in honor of our friend, Wes Truman, and my cousin, Andrea Zimmerman Paxman. It was such a neat experience--I found myself thinking about cancer, those fighting (some winning some losing) and it helped me achieve some personal goals. In fact, it helped me again realize that I can do hard things! In the end, Ryan and I both finished with great times. Ryan was pushing the stroller and still rocked it and I even beat my personal record by 11+ minutes! Here are some snap shots of the event! 

For Wes.

Adi's second Rex Lee (now she's done a 5k and a 10k!)

As wiggly as ever. 



For Andrea.

Ryan headed to the finish line!


My family came to meet us after the race and we grabbed a couple snap shots of us with the Cougar...

Adi's excited!



0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...