Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gratitude Post #2 - Career

I always knew I would be a career woman, and to be honest, I love it. I thoroughly miss Adrielle during the day, but I find great personal and professional satisfaction from my job. 

I do recognize that I have to juggle family, job, exercise, spirituality, etc., but I just wanted to point something out... 

Do you realize that if you were to work a 40-hour-work-week and get 8 hours of sleep each night, you would spend more than 57% of your time away from family, church, hobbies, etc. You would spend the majority of your life at work. 

Considering that this is my current situation, I am grateful that I love my job. 

I love working with students and seeing them succeed. I love being part of team that strives to excel. I love planning big events such as the career fair and seeing them go smoothly. I love visiting organizations locally and nationally to promote BYU and it's students. I could go on. 

Today I am grateful that I have a wonderful career that is helping me grow and develop. 

Today I am grateful that love I love my job (considering I spend more than 40 hours each away from other, often more-important, things). 

But seriously? Who gets to have this much fun on outreach? 




0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...