Recent Posts

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cousins.

Don't you just LOVE your cousins? The crazy things you did as kids and the good examples (well, hopefully) they were to you as you were growing up!

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've seen:


my amazing cousins, Jana...


and Melissa!

(Not to mention their darling kids Bentley and Grace, Gabe, and little Leo!) Oh my goodness ladies, I'm having withdrawals. I need you! Your love, support, smiling face, and the fact that you've helped keep me sane. Miss you. Love you. Here is a super-belated picture of you two holding Adrielle when she was only a month old--precious.

PS - Aquarium post coming soon. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are such a great cousin. I'm so glad in the last year we have become so close - you are someone to talk with, laugh with, and trust. thanks for this post:) It made me miss you that much more!

Anonymous said...

Ditto girl. I love you to the moon and back and miss you and your little family so much. Thanks for being such a great cousin and friend. I love you and look forward to the next time we can have a girls night out.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...