Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Pony!

On Friday, Ryan and I were in our apartment when someone started banging on our door! It startled both of us, but it turns out it was our landlord (neighbor). He asked us to move our car, and told us that we would see why. I grabbed the keys, ran upstairs, and this is what I found...

Sutton Spott's 5th Birthday Party!

Man, I wish I'd had that kind of birthday party! There was pumpkin carving, face painting, a clown, and to top it off... 


A real-live pony!

I was excited to see a pony. Ryan not so much. He complained about a furry, stinky pony (that's how he talks about cats too). Needless to say, it was a very interesting evening! Alright for 5-year-old birthday parties! 

2 comments:

Adi said...

Kenz you look so cute in those pics. Still love the jacket!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's funny. And yes, your jacket is very cute!!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...