Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Festivities!

Saturdays during October have been busy and fun! This weekend, Ryan and I enjoyed a great Saturday doing crafts and cheering on the Cougars! Her are some of our most recent adventures... 

Super Saturday!

Autumn/Halloween Decorations!
Ryan and I painted these and put them together from scratch! 


Christmas Decoration! 

After the Super Saturday extravaganza, Ryan and I went to the BYU vs. UNM game at Lavell Edwards Stadium with my family. It was fun, although the score could have been better... either way, we won!



Go Cougars!

My adorable husband!

Gangsta Nathan

Dad, Chris, and Cassy

Chris, Cassy, and Mom!

Point After!

7 comments:

Clark said...

Christmas decorations in October!?! Perhaps you are the ones who have accidentally awakened the gods of winter and brought the snow upon us ;)

ThunderDan said...

Ryan, you look cold! That makes me chuckle like you remember, when Brad would leave the window open all winter. Ha ha, chuckle chuckle.

Ryan said...

Dan...no, but really.

Carbonneau said...

You guys look so cold! It must be colder than our freezing mid 60 degrees. We just felt like we could open our windows yesterday and now today I am cold already and am closing them tonight...well I wore shorts in the afternoon, BUT it looks REALLY cold there! The game looked like fun to! What fun memories.

Elise said...

Question... where did you get such a cute background for your blog??? I'm definitely a big fan of it.

McKenzie said...

Yep Katie! It snowed a few inches today! Crazy!

Great places to find blog backgrounds: thecutestblogontheblock.com and a newly discovered http://benkeenan.blogspot.com/. It's so fun and they are so easy!

Meg said...

I can't believe you made those decorations! I love them. I'm definitely not crafty whatsoever...better work on that. But props to you! That's awesome!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...