Recent Posts

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Pictures at the Cabin and Crawfish! Sick...

This past weekend we took a trip up to the cabin with the Davies family. Kenz LOVES fall, especially the leaves and all of the colors. I have to agree, it was beautiful. I even enjoyed my cold morning run. I saw some deer and heard some elk, and definitely enjoyed the colors. These are some pictures that Kenz took on our 4-wheeler ride.








Later Saturday night, we decided to catch some crawdads for our gumbo this next week. Adam and Andrew were especially excited, since they served their missions in the South. The first half hour was terrible, we didn't catch anything. Luckily a nice couple gave us the chicken leg that they were using to catch crawdads. After that, we had more luck. Finally after about an hour and a half we went back to the cabin. It was dark and cold.


5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

How beautiful! I hope it still looks like that when we are there in a few weeks! Looks like you guys had a great time

Josh and Lar said...

wow, those autumn trees are soo pretty! it was good to run into you the other day!

The Walkers said...

McKenzie! Its Chrissy. You and your hubby are so cute. It's fun to see what you are up to with him. I'm not sure if you heard but I'm engaged now. Come visit our blog! Walkersinc.blogspot.com

kt and joe said...

Mckenzie!! This is Katie Nibley (formerly Smith)!! So, we finally got a blog...here's our link if you wanna put it on your blog (that is, if we're cool enough!) Haha.

www.nibbles-n-bits.blogspot.com See ya later, hope everything's going well!!

P.S. It keeps saying our blog is a spam blog so there's this psycho warning before you get on the page. Don't worry about it...I'm getting it "reviewed" to prove that we're not robots.

Eric said...

McKenzie it was great to see you last night. I'd love to add you to my blog but I don't have your email address...email me and I'll add you.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...