Recent Posts

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our First Home

In July, Ryan and I moved into a charming basement apartment in Orem. It is our first apartment together, and our first home. We feel very blessed, and are grateful for the help of our friends and family. It has been a fun experience putting together our first home; from hanging pictures to buying our first plant. We have enjoyed seeing our personal collections from various countries come together to create an eclectic yet sophisticated space, and feel as though we have stepped into an HGTV design show. I promised pictures, so Saturday Ryan and I did our weekly chores and took some pictures of our apartment. Enjoy!


Our Bedroom (with a French twist)





Our Bathroom (inspired by our towel colors)



Our Desk Area (I'm imagining late night study sessions...)


(Our Living/Dining/Kitchen Area)
(I love the black and white tile and the red wall!)






8 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cute, you're right it does look like it's from one of those home design shows.

Melissa said...

You're place looks awesome, you did a really good job decorating! And I too love the red wall. Did you guys paint it or was it like that when you moved in? Our first place was definitely not that nice!

Courtney Nielson said...

darling kenz!

Haylee said...

Very cute! I love your place! Love the black, white, and red!Very classy! Love it!

Thompson Family said...

Super cute Kenz! First places are always fun and very special. You guys seem so perfect for each other and I am so happy for you! We will hopefully be out there in October. We should get together!
Brittany

Becca said...

Dude your apartment is SWEET! I love the red wall and your shower curtain!

Alicia said...

Things are going good out here. I have to say I am slightly bored being home all day but Jonathan keeps me on my toes.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

How cute! Does Ryan know how lucky he is to have you?

Sorry I keep posting here, but this is all very interesting. =) I'm getting to know my sister's old buddy very well finally.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...