Recent Posts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking - Graduation and Wedding

As a recent inductee to the blogging world, I often look at other blogs thinking, "Oh that is so creative, or I like that! How can I do that?" So, I started looking around the internet for some fun picture ideas, and created this:


While I was reviewing the Google search results, I came across Smilebox, a digital scrapbooking program that helps you create postcards, invitations, and slideshows of your photos. It has darling templates, and you can cater them to your own needs and likes. My most recent project was with our wedding pictures, and I liked it so much, I decided to share it!








So, not that I am very knowledgeable about blogging, but two sites that I would recommend to any new blogger would be:

1. www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

2. www.smilebox.com

3 comments:

Emily said...

McKenzie! These are so cute!!! I love them! Looks so fun! Were they hard to make? I love ya - I hope you're doing well and are happy!!! :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love your pages! I can't wait to get back to digi scrapbooking once we get settled in...it's my outlet! We are in TX for law school...so we'll be here for 3 years! Keep those pages coming!

Meg said...

Cute stuff Mckenzie! I wish I was computer savvy enought to do that! Maybe one day... You and your hubby are the cutest. You look so happy! :)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...