Recent Posts

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Adriel!

Today is the 23rd birthday of one of my best friends, Adriel. She is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, and so for her 23rd birthday I'm honoring her with a spotlight on our blog! Here you go Adi!

The Gorgeous Birthday Girl

Adriel is a native of New Jersey, and a graduate of BYU. She is a darling friend, a great person, and a gorgeous girl. Her smile is contageous, and she is always there when you need her. She is Capitol Hill's #1 staffer and George W. Bush's biggest fan. Adi and I met in Washington DC where we were roommates during our Internships in Congress. She is an avid journal writer, a great pilot (I've been in a small plane while she has flown), and a conesiur of great movies. She has recently discovered the addictive magic of Harry Potter, and admits to having a crush (or rather an obsession) on Edward Cullen. Adriel loves chocolate, the beach, and has a special place in her heart for a certain Monsieur Prince. (Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that she's currently single. Yes boys, I said currently.)

To Adriel, the best friend a girl could ask for! Love you!




The girls of the Barlow Center (Summer 2007)

Washington Seminar Reunion (October 2007)
Jessice, McKenzie, Adriel, and Ashley

Adi's visit to Provo (October 2007)

The Best Bridesmaids Ever (May 2008)

1 comments:

Adi said...

Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest thing ever! Thanks so much!

And ohhh how I love Monsuier Prince (did I spell that right?)

Thanks again! And thanks for not being the more embarassing photos of me!

Love you. Thanks for being a GREAT friend who is ALWAYS there for me!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...