Recent Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Breaking Dawn, Breaking Shmawn.......

Once upon a time, I had a wife.


This is what she looked like.

Well, one day she decided to read a book; you may have heard of it, Breaking Dawn. It's about vampires, marrying vampires, having vampires' babies, and becoming a vampire yourself.


At least that's what I understood from the plot updates that Kenz would give me. Sometimes she would even acknowledge my existence by giving me little schmidgets of information such as, there is a werewolf who imprints babies or something to that effect. Sick, but somehow fascinating, and obviously enveloping. In fact, I decided to try to see what was so engrossing about the aforementioned literature and got through about 20 pages before wondering what the point was.

So, sad story for me. I lost my wife for a week and don't know what I'm missing by not enjoying a popular book. But, this story does have a happy ending. Today Kenz finished the book! And, best of all, she now makes eye-contact and makes comprehensible conversation! So, anyone out there who may be missing their significant other or loved one, have hope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor boy. :) If it makes you feel better, Tyler felt the same way. He didn't have a wife for 3 days. You guys are just jealous ;)

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

You poor man. You know, I took up hobbies, like rading books, when I first got married because my husband was always playing starcraft...hmmm...

Ryan said...

The video/computer game excuse does not work in this scenario. I gave those up long ago, after junior high.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...