Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Triple Date

A few weeks ago, Ryan's younger brothers, Adam and Andrew, made the trek down from Farmington to be set up with some of my friends. It was the first 'triple date' I'd ever been on, and it was a lot of fun. We all met at our apartment, and then drove just down the street for some delicious Cafe Rio. The restaurant was slightly busy, and because of the lack of seating together, Ryan and I were banished to our own table (as we are 'old and married'). The food was great, and I could tell the boys and Ashleys were having a good time. After dinner, we drove to Provo to the Peaks Arena for some good old-fashioned fun: ice skating. This was when I realized that one of the Ashleys had basically been a professional speed skater, and I was about to embarrass myself. Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought, and I got the hang of it after all. I am proud to say I never fell! We had fun, and it was nice going out with friends and family. Here are some pictures of our escapades.

(L to R: Kenz, Ryan, Andrew, Ash B, Adam, and Ash E)

The Twins and Ashleys

The First Attempt at the Picture
(Ryan is the blurr skating through the picture)

Ryan and I Ice Skating at The Peaks Arena

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...