Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hormones and the Small Things

Wednesday was pretty uneventful.

I spent a large portion of the day trying to find neutral curtains for the room my brothers and dad put together for me. Four trips to TJMaxx and two returns later I had some blackout curtains to add a 'finished' feel to the room. I'll definitely post final photos when all is said and done.

I did however get a phone call from the surgeon;s office. the additional pathology came back. Hormones. My tumor is Hormone positive for both Estrogen and Progesterone which the nurse told me is a good thing! I'm still not quite sure as to why that's a good thing, but time will tell I'm sure.

It's the small things, right?

As for the HER2 receptions, the pathology was equivocal so it needed further testing at IMC every Wednesday, so we wouldn't hear back for another week.



0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...