Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2014

'Till We Meet Again

For the past ten years, my life has revolved around BYU. Undergraduate. Graduate. Career.

Two weeks ago that chapter ended, but not without an amazing send off from my incredible colleagues (whom I miss very much).

They threw a party with #hashtags and all...



Bought me a gorgeous clock to remember my time at BYU...



 Took me out for one last amazing (kids') meal at the Creamery on 9th...


Adriane, Me, Adi, Heidi, Marvel, Bri, and Alli - Love them!

Afterwards, Heidi took the rest of the day off, and we went to the temple together one last time. Heidi has been such a great friend and example to me. She always knows how to cheer me up, what I need, and how to help me grow. She's the sister I never had and truth be told, I'm a little beside myself without her.



I love the Provo temple. It has been a special temple to me over the past ten years, and I am going to miss it.




0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...