Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Leading Up To The Big Move

Life after Denver, leading up to our big move was cray-cray! We sure packed a lot into that last week including... 

Lunch with Stephanie and Ally at Zuppas 




Two trips to the Apple Store where we had an incredible customer service experience #scoreoneforapple


Adi had breakfast with grandpa--he didn't realize she was still in her PJs when they went out...


Adi spent some time with Brad and Jennifer, and while she was there, I celebrated my mom's September birthday...


And went out to Mi Ranchito for dinner...


Feliz. Cumpleaños.


When Jennifer brought Adi back to Provo, we made one last trip to Smokehouse BBQ (aka "Paul's") for some much-needed pulled pork and Macaroni...



And got last-minute pedis together for my mom's birthday...



(Adi was a bit ticklish) 


I spent my last night with my friend Jenn at Kneaders devouring my favorite sweets... I could really go for a mint brownie right now.




0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...