Recent Posts

Sunday, October 26, 2014

This Girl

The other night (like last week) Kenz and I were talking and I said, "I can't believe you will be 27 soon!" She looked at me smiling and said, "I'm 27 now!" Then we busted up laughing at ourselves.

In my mind, Kenz is that spunky 20-year-old I met in English 315. In so many ways she is that girl I met 8-ish years ago, but now she is also so much more. She is my sweetheart, my confidant and greatest support. She effortlessly juggles the never-ending and ever-changing tasks of our little family and is a good mother and example to the Binx. She is without guile and I cherish her kind and generous heart, her smile, cleverness, charm, patience, sense of adventure, zest for life, and love for God and others.

So happy 28th to this girl who brightens every day and is the love of my life. 


I honestly don't know how I got her or how she just becomes more beautiful as time goes by.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...