Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I Run to the Bus

I was a little late getting to the bus this morning and ran. I passed some locals and they laughed at me. Is it not normal for someone to run to catch a bus before it leaves here?

Maybe by next term I'll be too cool to run to catch the bus ... or carry a backpack full of books everywhere I go ... or wear my student ID and clicker around campus ... or sweat like a faucet after walking to upper campus to study at the library. Some things you just have to embrace, I guess. I imagine these are probably just a few of many things about me that say, "Look at me! I'm in term 1!"

In other news, this happened last Friday:


Only four more years and I'll actually earn it.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...