Recent Posts

Friday, April 5, 2013

Girly-girls

Before I left for Washington in March, I needed to take an impromptu day off and work from home. And because of the shift, I had to move a nail appointment I had before I left.

So, Adi came with me and it ended up being an impromptu girl's day!

My colleague, Rene, had been recommending her nail girl, Natasha, forever, and I finally went. She did amazing gel/shellac nails for me and Debbie (aka Miss Debbie) did Adi's a bright teal.


The excitement! 

 

Us with our girly-girl nails!


The after. (:

It was fun to get them done and to feel pampered! (While I don't do it very often, I really, really like getting them done! I see them, feel feminine, and they give me confidence.) 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...