Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2010 Throwback

Today, while updating Adi's V-Reader, Ryan and I came across over 700 photos of Adi from July 2010 that we didn't even know we had... 

We started the day off by attending the Capitol Hill Ward in hopes of seeing David Archuleta. And, while Ryan did end up seeing him. I did not. Me? Bitter? Never...


After Church, Sunday, July 4th, 2010 - Washington DC 



She was pretty dang cute. 

Later that night we headed to the Pentagon heli-pad to watch the fireworks with some of our favorite people... (I can't believe how tiny Sabrina is!)


Brent, Shelly, Lincoln, Gavin, Genevieve. Simon, and Sabrina. Love them.

Adi had a blast...




Seriously. How cute is she!?

Around that same time, we headed out for a night on the mall...


My Binx was as big as the Capitol! (:



Such a cutie with her daddy. Can't believe she was so little! 


Cat nap anyone?


I miss that town. But not just the town. My little family in that town. 

Sigh... someday. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...