Recent Posts

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introducing Gillian Adele!

She's here! She's finally here!

Over that past 36 hours I have been dying to be in DC.

But, last night I went to sleep full of excitement knowing that this baby was on her way. But I continued waiting, wondering, praying, hoping...

Then this morning I saw this on my night stand...


Finally! 

So, without further adieu, we are so excited and thrilled to congratulate our good friends Erin and Mark (!) and to introduce:


Gillian Adele - 7 lbs 4 oz, 20.5 inches - Born 1:35 am

We love her already! (And we are definitely itching to get back to Washington to hold her ASAP.)


1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats!!! What a beautiful little girl!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...