Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Entropy in Grandma Great's Pumpkin Patch

The first couple of pictures are to document that my child does not always look like a hobo, and that in fact, we try to make her look cute before entropy takes its course. With children, there's not much more proof needed of the second law of thermodynamics.


Evidence: hair done, clothes and shoes on. No hobo pack for this little girl.


This did not last for long. I lingered a bit to talk to my grandma while the kids, my mom, and my sister went out to the pumpkin patch. In the course of probably half an hour or so, she came back to me without her piggies, sweaty, and without pants or shoes on.


The pumpkin patch is a good time, apparently.
In all seriousness, it is fun, this little girl had a great time, and the pumpkins are amazing.


When I wanted to take a picture, this is what I got.


Amazing pumpkins and a cute little hobo sans pants... which also happens to be the reason why she is standing behind all of the amazing pumpkins. The reason she isn't looking at the camera could be blamed on the light. But let's be real, she's two.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...