Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer 2012 Through the Instagram Lens

Although I'm (completely) in denial about it. Summer is coming to a close, and I wanted to throw together a collage of what Adi's been up to. 

  1. Rolling down hills (in a dress with her baby doll no less)
  2. Swimming lessons ("Mamma, be the wall!") as evidenced by the swimming-suit shots
  3. The Cabin, where we witnessed 20 Hummingbirds swarm around the feeder (some even landed on Andrew and Ryan) 
  4. Carousel rides
  5. I scream, you scream, well all scream for Ice Cream (and Frozen Yogurt)
  6. Ward Parties
  7. Movies with Hunter Bugs (and piggy tails)
  8. Visits to the mall (where we ran into Rylan)
  9. And much, much more!



2 comments:

Jerusalem Girl said...

All of these pictures are so cute!! And I love your new heading pictures!! Way to keep up your blog. I need to be better.

Unknown said...

I love all the frozen yogurt and the one where she's flirting with a boy. She's starting early! haha

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...