Recent Posts

Friday, June 8, 2012

About.com

A couple of months ago, I got an e-mail from a videographer for about.com. He saw my LinkedIn profile and was wondering if I would be interested in being in some videos about Career Counseling.

Sure! Neat! Why not!?!

It was so. much. fun. Definitely the closest I'll ever get to "Fifteen Minutes in Fame".

Adam did a great job, and they turned out well. I will say however that I have and (unintentionally) used my "interview/phone voice" which will be very apparent for those of you who know me.

But, the fun part was the seeing the bloopers after the fact... take a look!


Here's to Adam Evans and a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Carbonneau said...

LOVE it. :)

Jerusalem Girl said...

Oh McKenzie!! This was so fun to watch. It made me miss you!! I am glad that you got to do that. Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

That DOES look like alot of fun! haha

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...