Recent Posts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The most. perfect. thing.

Wow. I feel like I've been MIA from the blogosphere for too long. But at the same time I haven't felt particularly inspired as to what to write about... until today. Here's the past week according to my iPhone. (: 


Adi loves this frame, every time she sees it she says "picture!"


Adi's hair is finally long enough for piggies! They are so dang cute! 


We went to a friend's airplane-themed second birthday party, so. much. fun. 

 

Adi has discovered getting mail. She's just like her mamma. 


Today Adi chose her outfit from the shirt down to the shoes. She's our little BYU cougar! 


And she is the most. perfect. (and cute) thing. 

Did I mention I love spring. And that I loath the spring-forward switch. Looking forward to spring and summer. Yay!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...