Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mischief Managed

Remember when I said that as I watched Adi on her birthday, "I swear she was maturing before my eyes." I kid you not.


Yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes as she said, "Adi go to church" and preceded to unlock the handle lock and the deadbolt and open the door... I documented.




(Ignore the poor quality, but doesn't she look proud of herself?) 


I tried telling her that we were cooking dinner, and she gave in. However, again, when I heard "Bye bye mamma!" I ran around the corner to the door closing. I threw open the door and she was already at the top of the stairs and running! We have a smart and mischievous little girl on our hands! Help!



2 comments:

Alicia said...

We had to get a chain and put it on the very tip top of our door so the kids can't reach it, even standing on a chair!

Shelly said...

I was just going to say, get a chain. That is my worst nightmare because we live on a busy street.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...