Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A good week.

There are times when I know I'm good at my job. This week has been one of those weeks, and I am especially grateful to the students who help me recognize my contributions. This came from a student in my Student Development class: 

"McKenzie, I cannot thank you enough for the recommendation. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me. Student development has been such a blessing to me this semester in assisting me to figure out what I want to do with my life. Honestly I had prayers answer because of you. Thank you again for your hard work and preparation for class. - David
Your Fellow Extravert"

Brought a smile to my face. (:

1 comments:

lori said...

I'm sure the good you do goes beyond the recognition you receive. Your challenges are lovely. Thanks for sharing!! And thanks for your love and kind words. Hope your holiday season is wonderful!!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...