Recent Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Desperate Housewives

No, not these housewives.
I don't know enough about them to write anything.
So I'll write about who I do know.


It's more like desperate house husband, actually.
I've been able to hang with Binx all week = househusband.
The desperate part? My hair. It was driving me nuts.

Ask around, people will tell you that if there's one thing that drives me nuts, it's when my hair gets too long. If it touches my ears, I go crazy. Plus it's thick and starts to get curly, which in the end produces helmet head or a fail fro.


Things have been too busy to schedule a haircut, and I was desperate. When I get desperate, I cut my own hair. Kenz isn't the biggest fan, usually because I just take the clippers and cut it short and fuzzy. She says it makes me look like I'm 12.


I think she should be happy I don't cut it like this guy.
On second thought, we should all be happy I don't cut it like this guy.

So, since Kenz doesn't like my hair cut with just clippers, I got on You Tube and watched a tutorial on how to cut your own hair with scissors. It took a while, but I don't think it turned out half bad. You tell me.

The picture I sent to Kenz to break the news to her.

And another awkward final product picture; Kenz took this one.

I'm thinking I might not ever need to have anyone else cut my hair. I've found a new sense of accomplishment, and freedom from desperation.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...