Recent Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Believe

A few weeks ago, Ryan told me about FotoFly. I'm not sure where he learned about them, but after looking at the gallery, I was hooked. 

So, we scheduled our five-minute slot. Friday was the big day and we dressed Adi up to meet the jolly old elf himself. She was really excited when she saw Santa, although still apprehensive. (I won't mention that I've been priming her since September...) But, the nice thing about FotoFly is that the parents can dress up like Santa if you feel like your kids will do better.

So, Ryan donned the red suit, and voila! 


An almost-smile, she still wanted me. (And notice Ryan's awesome watch... :)


LOVE this. (Just wish the bow weren't covering her face so much.)


So sweet. 


Merry Christmas! 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...