Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fun Birthday Date

For my birthday, Ryan's grandpa gave me a crisp "Jackson". (:

The good thing about a twenty is you can choose what you buy.

The bad thing about a twenty is it burns a hole in your pocket.

I swear I spent that $20 a million different ways before I actually handed it over and bought tickets to the musical "White Christmas" at BYU.

I've been trying to create a few Christmas traditions at our house, and I'm hoping that a play and ballet make it to our list each year.

My parents were kind enough to watch Adi this weekend as we took off to see the show.


Before the show!


Intermission; what a cute boy!


iPhone fun!


(:


Yay for Birthday and Christmas fun!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...