Recent Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

BYU Date

Saturday night, Ryan and I headed out to LaVell Edwards Stadium for a very late 8:15pm kick off.


We got there 30 minutes before the start of the game--the earliest I've ever arrived.

We were there for the prayer (despite the drum team's noisy antics).



The national anthem. And, the awesome balloon lift off in honor of Homecoming.

We are alumni after all.


We even got to see the team run out of the tunnel. :)


We sat on the East side of the North Endzone. First ever. The view wasn't too bad, although visiting my parents on row 13 at the 40-yard-line at Halftime was a bit insulting. :)




Ryan and I had fun goofing off. I liked dancing to the songs--to his embarrassment, and he wanted to text "Danger" to the security hotline number. Aren't we a pair.

We had fun photo-boothing. It reminded me of how much I love this guy, and of when we were dating. I knew he was a keeper. Date nights are the best. Love you Ryan!




1 comments:

Shan said...

So glad you guys had fun!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...