Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sundance

Ebb and flow my friends. Ebb and flow.

You know you're life is hectic and busy when (among other things):

1.) You're house looks like this...


2.) You're fridge reminds you of this...


3.) Your "To Blog" list is six or seven topics long and occupies the back of your mind. 

So... here's to getting caught up. 



On the Fourth, we introduced Adi to the Jeep. I have such incredible childhood memories in that thing, and love, love, love everything about it from the smell of the car to vinyl seats and even the bumpiness of the ride. 

Adi does too. 

After discovering Adi's love for the Jeep earlier in the day, my dad drove Ryan, Adi, and I up to one of our favorite places, Sundance, to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. And to get a yummy holiday treat!


She sure was a character in her car seat...



And made all sorts of faces! 

When we made it to the resort, Adi was thrilled to be able to run around. 


She had fun and took an interest in the ski lift. (Don't worry, we didn't take her on it. I was too afraid that she would try and jump out!) 


She also loved the water...

 
And snapping pictures with grandpa and mom and dad.




Gotta love Sundance and the Jeep! 

3 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

You are so good at blogging! I get good at it and then get so behind and it drives me crazy! Sundance looks so fun! Adi is such a cutie!!!

a blog full of weldons. said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! you guys are so adorable and I love the passion you have! praise god for all that you are doing to bring hope to so many!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Love her Fourth of July outfit!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...