Recent Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Families Are Forever

It's always in the middle of the night. Why.

Tonight, I received a facebook message on my phone and learned the devastating news that our good friend and graduate classmate, Wes Truman, passed away from ongoing complications with brain cancer. He leaves a darling wife, beautiful daughter, and charming son.

I can't imagine their pain and grief right now. It hurts my heart to even think about it.

I have watched Wes suffer over the past two and a half years and I know it has been such a trial for their beautiful family. However, through the course of his sickness, I have witnessed for myself what marvelous faith he and Lori have in our Heavenly Father's Plan.

They have been perfect examples of faith and courage during this time in their lives. I have gained a stronger testimony because of their exemplary witness of God and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and I bear witness that I know that God lives and that my friend Wes will live with his beautiful sweetheart in the mansions of our Father in Heaven.

Families are forever.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...