Recent Posts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Stacey London, I Need You.

So, I've never really felt like I've had good fashion sense. And frankly, it costs a lot of money. So who wouldn't love, love, love to be on What Not to Wear? I would kill to be on the show. Needless to say however, it ain't gonna happen.

So, until I automatically twinkle into fashion savy, I get to look like this...

Day 2: What You Wore Today


For the record, taking a picture of what you wore is awkward. Lucky for me, I didn't realize this picture was being taken. So, awkward, awkward is what you get. 

3 comments:

Kali and JT said...

I like your shirt!

Alison Rae said...

you are so silly! You always look great! But it would be SO FUN to be on that show!

Alyssa said...

haha WHAT?! kenz you totally have a great style! you're my elle woods! only a lot smarter!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...