Recent Posts

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Excitement!

My apologies. It has been almost two months since I sat down to write about our day-to-day adventures. I have a list... I'll get to it this week hopefully.

Anyway, as I started reading the titles of others' posts from this past weekend, I thought that Easter Excitement describes our adventures!

Adrielle is now 14 months--a fun age to introduce Easter. A little young for her to grasp what Easter really means or even the Easter Bunny for that matter, but we had fun anyway!

Discovering her Easter Basket and the true meaning of Easter. :)


Adi pushing around her new baby stroller and basket... 







 Hunting for Easter Eggs with adorable 'bed' hair...





Trying on her new Easter dress and having some fun... 


(The bracelet that the Easter Bunny brought)






Wandering around at Church in her darling Easter dress...





Our little 'bunny' on an Easter walk...


 All-in-all it was a fun, spiritual, exciting day! I love Easter.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...